Tuesday, March 21, 2017

I think my liver has given out

I dare you to blog.

I have learned from blogging that it is a great way to get whats on my mind out. It has also helped me to be more communicative in a different way. Even though I'm not having an actual conversation it does help to be more open to the public. Blogging has helped me to get out of my comfort zone and explore my writing side.

Shame on me for changing? NO, shame on you for staying the same.

My blogging has changed over the semester because I didn't know what to blog about and now it's like I'm constantly trying to put information out or write about whats been going on in my life. Also it's almost like I've created a system with my blogging, the first blogs I've done were almost like warm ups but now I know how I want my blog to look and what I think will catch readers. I changed the way I blog because change is good no one wants to stay boring.

It was on a fortune cookie.

 Blogging is important to my career because of many things , helps with my writing, improves my communication, makes me think outside my box when it comes to ideas, and also pushes me almost make blogging a career and make money out of it. I want to do radio I think but its almost the same you have to help people create an image in their head. I didn't realize that a career could actually be fun but blogging and radio is something I am interested in. They are both food for the mind.

Think like a Clark.

Blogging has effected me by letting me open my mind up. I was shy when It came to writing about my life without feeling self centered but knowing that other people can relate is satisfying. I can help people especially Hispanic girls know they are not alone when it comes to having super strict parents. It like we help each other I type and they read. Its like having balance. 

Why doesn't Coca-Cola cans have my name.

I've learned the most important things in this class is that grammar is everything, go outside your comfort zone, grab readers attention, have fun and always have a teacher like Clark.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment