Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Blast To The Past.

When I was preparing for my quince so much was going on, not only was I practicing my waltz and figuring out what color and dress I wanted , which I didn't even get to choose my dress it was given to me by a girl that ended up getting pregnant before hers (my luck) , but as well as getting ready for my best friend Lesly's 15 too. It felt like I was preparing for my wedding with everything that needed to be done it was insane! Not only was my time Invested in that I had to worry about the love life I thought I had at 15 "HA-HA" yeah. 


By the time Lesly's and my quince came around it was like game on, it almost felt like we were in competition which made it fun for both of us. Mine was shut down early do to a guy that couldn't get in and started a shooting (like I said my luck) but it did start pretty early and well hers was fun but we were already exhausted from her party bus, so I guess we both had our pros and cons. The pro at hers for me was getting asked out by the guy I had liked named Chelo. 

Since I was 15 I kinda was allowed to have a boyfriend, he wasn't my 1st one but he was one I didn't have to hide from my parents , especially my dad. 


Long story short he cheated,has a daughter and hopefully happily married, Which leads me to "B" the guy that changed my whole life around and made me feel like I needed to grow up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment