Tuesday, January 31, 2017

500 days of Winter.

We had a lot of things we said reminded us of each other.It was simple things like our favorite food,song,place,lines,and favorite movie , but our all time favorite movie was "500 Days of Summer ". It was the only movie that explained what was going on with us. It was about two people who thought they understood each other but they didn't. She was open minded and well he was just closed off, but they evened each other out or so they thought. It was a weird love movie that basically proved that you can give your all to someone and it will still fail.

If it comes to mind no, we are no longer together.Turns out when we were trying to work things out he had a baby girl on the way.

I don't hate him and I probably never will. I'm actually happy for him. He did his part in my life and I did my part in his. We learned from each others mistakes and for me that's what I needed the most, learn from my mistakes.

1 comment: