Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Expectations.

In the time we were together we had our good and bad times. It was one of my longest relationships, almost 5 years or 5 years exact but who knows we were on and off way to much.We bumped heads a lot just because he was way more mature than I was but I just viewed things differently. I've always been more open minded on situations and I accepted anyone as my friend but he always saw something he didn't like in people and would keep his distance, UNLESS you were super funny and wore weird outfits like he would (his favorite pink poncho.)

He had a huge impact on me through out the years.He would teach me that not all things are what they seem,no matter how good the situation looks.That the people who love you CAN hurt you , that everyday is a lesson and we learn from it.He taught me the difference between expectations vs reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment