Wednesday, January 18, 2017

This should be fun RIGHT?

I should probably introduce myself the name is Moraima, but people call me Mo or Momo or whatever is easier to say I don't have a preference. Im 21 in college with a job "yay me", but that's not what I'm here to write about. I'm here because it is so hard to be a Hispanic girl with "traditions" and having to up hold some type of stereo type just so your family doesn't judge you and basically thinks you're the black sheep...WHICH has always been me. 

The holy Quinceanera ( basically the Mexican version of a sweet 16 but at 15) one of the most important things in tradition or another excuse for a huge party and to spend money that is going to bankrupt the hell out of your family. Well this is what my blog is about how I feel that the magic number "15" DOES NOT, DID NOT, AND WILL NOT make me a woman in over 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment