Thursday, February 2, 2017

Three is better than One.

Finally after getting my whole love life out of the way, not that I haven't had someone new in my life I'll just get to them later on. 

I didn't realize how much I started to change after those years. I started to get into more and more problems with friends and family. My mom and I would always argue non stop, it was starting to become a daily routine,while my dad basically wouldn't tell me anything since he didn't like the idea of him being "the mean dad". They were so strict on me especially since I was the oldest. Yes, I'm the oldest of 3. I have a younger brother and younger sister. My brother Jovanny is the middle child and my sister Valeria is the baby. You wouldn't believe we were siblings at all,literally it looks like my mom had us from different dads.

Jovanny is the all time favorite child of my dad (yes parents have their favorite) He is the good boy,doesn't drink,is amazing at soccer, and basically is the only one that will become famous out of the three. He is recently attending York in Nebraska for soccer. I'm telling you FAVORITE CHILD.

Valeria is the baby. She is beautiful,tall,skinny,mean as hell,smart,and mean if I didn't mention that. I feel like she is so damn mature, that I'm the baby and she's the oldest. The way she carries herself is amazing. Doesn't take bullshit from anybody,makes It kind of hard to make friends with her but thats okay she's my best friend. Did I mention she wants to be doctor? Yep. Amazing. 


                                          
We are so different from one another, but being separated feels like hell.





 Three is always better than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment