Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My Body Not Yours.

Image means a lot to people and to me as well. It isn't something we are always proud of. It always connects with your reputation and how people see each other.

My family is always worried about what I do with the fear of it looking bad. They even say that the friends I have make it seem like I'm just like them. I can understand where that comes from because I judge people too by who they hangout with.

It's a nasty habit to have but we all do it.

It goes back to the whole tattoo thing. I haven't told my dad about having some already with the fear of being disowned. He already thinks I hate him and I don't I love him to death, but there are things we just don't see eye to eye about. He thinks girls with tattoos represent being dirty and not having respect for themselves because of what he has seen.

The last thing I want is for my parents to define me because I like to put art on my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment