Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Stop.

Back to what I was saying about image it is not only with just tattoos its about who people see me with like I said whether it's friendships, family or relationships.

My friends and I are known as the "party" girls. It is the most annoying thing to hear, like yeah we do go out alot only because in Oklahoma it is so damn boring. People think we probably just party and sleep with people all the time and that's far from what we do.

We go out to get away from reality. Each one of us have fun for different reasons. Some are for loneliness, releasing stress, maybe hasn't gone out in awhile or maybe we like to have fun. Please sue us for being human.

So the next time you feel like you get judged for the people around you or for other reasons just remember, who gives a damn and you do you boo-boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment