Thursday, February 2, 2017

Boyfriend with Boobs.

I  moved out on March 13,2016. It was the most grown up thing I've ever done. Not going to lie I cried my ass off the first few nights, just because I wasn't use to not having my family tell me goodnight every night before bed. I didn't tell them I was crying or they would have lectured me on how they "told me so"  I didn't want to deal with that.

It wasn't like I moved out with a complete stranger, I did it with my best friend slash fake boyfriend slash sister Sophie.

I've been knowing Sophie for years now. I met her at church one day and basically without putting her out there, I was a nosey little shit and asked her why she was wearing a turtle neck (you should get the hint from there) turned out we just knew the same guy LOL. So forth she had no choice but to be my best friend for the rest of her life.

Sophie is very different from my other friends, she is basically me but skinny and taller. She is outgoing, smart, loves to dance and is pretty damn good at it, beautiful, funny, kind and basically I'm very lucky to have her in my life.

She made the transition easy for me. Gave me the pros and cons of moving out and all that. The pro is the freedom we had and the con was the damn rent. It was all new to me but it was and still worth it with her.





No comments:

Post a Comment