Thursday, February 16, 2017

Death Plague.

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, literally felt like I was dying only because I've recently been hit with the flu. You would think being an adult and sick all you'd have to do is shrug it off nope, not the solution. I've actually been at my parents house. Yup, the one place I wanted to move out of I come right back to. It just feels right almost safe, especially when my mom takes care of me like a baby. My dad has been super sweet to me too, I think it makes him feel like he's in charge of my life again. Not that I don't mind it because I don't but I don't want him getting any ideas that I can't take care of myself because I can. Just sometimes when trying to adult we need our parents and right now I need them the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment