Thursday, February 2, 2017

Oh no..The Parents.

I feel like I went a little off track for a second. It's hard trying to explain every detail of my life without getting mixed up. The reason I bring up my family is because they are part of me becoming a woman. 

My mom plays a huge role in who I am. I'm way closer to her than I am my dad, just because half the things I tell her he would probably beat my ass for. She is open-minded just like me. She understands that things aren't how they use to be and temptation is going to be a part of growing up. She is literally my rock and I'll probably bring her up a lot since I've never hidden anything from her, literally she knows everything. 

Dad, oh sweet sweet dad. Its like the arguing I had with my mom switched to him. What happen to being the nice guy? Not that he's a bad guy he isn't at all, he is hardworking,loving,and a great father which I love dearly,but mannnnnn he kills me sometimes. He's so damn traditional and stuck in his Mexico ways,not to mention he thinks there is certain things girls can't do that guys can. Him and I bump heads so much just because he thinks I rebel against his rules , which honestly I do only to get my point across. I'm not a bitch or anything but it's like I have to break his rules to get him to understand,but that doesn't work. Which lead me to moving out.

No comments:

Post a Comment